What is the IRUS-UK user group?
The IRUS-UK user group was formed in February 2022 with 22 individuals from Jisc member institutions. This group replaced the previous community advisory group.
The IRUS-UK user group provides a forum for:
- IRUS-UK users to explain their needs and influence the development of the service
- the IRUS team to request feedback on specific features and functionality in development
- users of IRUS-UK to share experiences and examples of how they use IRUS usage statistics
This helps us to:
- create reports and features that are useful and practical
- offer a great user experience
- identify areas for improvement
- understand and demonstrate the value and importance of IRUS-UK
Who can join?
The group is open to anyone who is:
- from an actively participating Jisc member institution
- involved in reporting, using, or consuming IRUS statistics in some way (e.g., web reporting interface, visualisations, API, widget etc.)
- working directly with repository usage data
- willing to provide feedback on IRUS-UK
How to join
If you are interested in joining the group and would like to know more, please contact the helpdesk with 'IRUS-UK user group' in the subject line. We will provide you with further details and terms of reference for the group.