These release notes itemise changes made the IRUS website, API and widgets.
10 May 2022
- Added 'All' institutions/repositories option to Item type mappings report
- Corrected Individual Item Report for cases where multiple items have the same DOI - previously, the monthly counts may have been incomplete due to an issue identifying the earliest date any of the items was first seen in IRUS.
7 April 2022
- Updated text in a number of sections including 'About', 'Guides', 'Updates' and 'Join'
- Added 'Release notes'
11 March 2022
- Added 'All' repositories option to Custom Platform Master Report
- Added option to view latest 2 months of daily stats in the Individual Item Report
- Added new Processing statistics report under 'Manage'
14 January 2022
- Added widget demonstrator
- Changed to Individual Item Report to improve presentation of information where the same item appears in different repositories
- Updated policy for 'How IRUS excludes robots and rogue usage'
17 December 2021
- Added new Duplicate DOIs report which lists instances where the same DOI is found for multiple items
- Added new Item type mappings report which shows how we have mapped the Source_Item_Type from a repository to the IRUS Item_Types, along with the number of associated items
- Added Altmetric and Dimensions badges, where available, to Individual Item Report
- Updated privacy notice to clarify the retention period for the raw data we collect
11 March 2022 [Version 3.0]
- Externally available versioning introduced
14 January 2022
- New item level widget released
- New platform (repository) level widget released